HIGH FALLS COUNTY PARK FEES
“High Falls is located just minutes from Seneca and ten miles from Clemson, South Carolina and Clemson University.”
- $20.00 - Normal Site
- $25.00 - Waterfront Site
- $25.00 - Normal Site
- $30.00 - Waterfront Site
No discounts will be offered with this schedule
- Up to two (2) tents per site or one (1) camper/RV and one (1) tent per site
- No group discounts. Maximum number of six (6) people per site.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older may register for campsite. Must have positive ID to register for camping.
- All Campers must have current license plates or bill of sale pending licensing to be eligible for camping.
- No camp site can be occupied for more than thirty (30) consecutive days. Campers must move to a different site or exit the park after thirty (30) consecutive days.
RECREATIONAL BUILDING RENTALS
|Party Size||Rental Fee|
|1-100||100.00 (Full Day Only)|
|101-200||200.00 (Full Day Only)|
|201-300||Must Call (Full Day Only)|
|301+||Must Call (Full Day Only)|
201+ Person full day rentals include Patio Deck at High Falls Park, if it's available
WEDDINGS & RECEPTIONS
- Recreation Building and Shelter of choice (if available)
- Full Day - 500.00
Rehearsal Dinners & Receptions:(off site weddings)
- Less than 100 persons
- Full Day - 200.00
- 101+ Persons
- Follow Recreation Building Schedule
|Point Shelter||75 Max||75.00||Full Day Only|
|Patio Deck||100 Max||75.00||Full Day Only|
- 5.00 per court per hour to reserve
- Access for use of tennis courts requires parking fee.
- 3.00 per game
- 100.00 per day - Group Rate
- Check with superintendent for hours
- 5.00 per hour to reserve.
- 5.00 per hour to reserve
- Free - bring your own horseshoes
- 3.00 per hour - rent horseshoes
- $3.00 - per car
- $5.00 - per boat/trailer
Weekends & Holidays - use on site staff for collection
Weekdays - use iron rangers
- $25.00 - Annual Pass (County Residents)
- Free - Discounted Pass
(Sr Citizens (62+); legally disabled; veterans)